Last month, Ryan completely surprised me with a vacation to Vegas and tickets to Keith Urban and John Mayer for my birthday! I know, perfect husband. My actual birthday weekend (Easter weekend) was spent with family and lots of ham. Yum. Ryan fed me all my favorite things, and I got gift certificates to The Vintage Pearl from Ryan's parents and Aunt and Uncle. Words can't describe how excited I was to order my charm bracelet! I finally got it in the mail yesterday, and it was perfect of course. My mom sent me Gossip Girl on DVD, and Melanie also gave me Voyage of the Dawn Treader! I was literally showered with gifts. I love our family. Anyway, Vegas was perfect. We stayed out late, slept in, walked everywhere, shopped, and swam. Ryan even got me a family friendly car for the drive! I cannot say how good it felt to drive a car with more than two doors.
 |
| I was this close to Keith Urban and John Mayer. I gushed. I haven't been that excited to see anyone or anything in real life before. I was a 13 year old at an Nsync concert. (I did actually see Nsync in concert back in their glory days and loved it. Don't judge me). |
|
 |
| Funny story: Walking around before the show, we made fun of some guy in a hat and sunglasses we passed who closely resembled Johnny Depp. This man ended up sitting right behind us during the opening act. This man then disappeared right before it got good. This man was John Mayer. I almost died. |
|
|
 |
| The next morning I woke up to an agenda for our day thanks to my favorite boy consisting of shopping and the Shark Reefs at Mandalay! I la la love anything ocean. Ryan knows me well. If you're ever in the area, the Shark Reefs are a must see. |
|
|
 |
| As much as we loved being on vacation, we couldn't wait to get home to this sweet girl! A family night at the beach was a perfect way to end a vacation. |
 |
| Thanks to Marianne for snapping these adorable shots of B on Uncle Aaron's birthday! |
No comments:
Post a Comment