Likes:
Curious George
baths
swimming
shopping
Yogurt Melts
blocks
helping with the dishes (putting away the silverware is her favorite)
"driving" with daddy
stealing her sister's passy
flying
LOVES her Papa John. I mean, she loves all our family, but she is in love with her Papa. Adorable.
walking out to meet Daddy after work
taking the trash out
putting on mommy and grandma's make up
Seaworld
Being in charge of the Costco receipt
Dislikes:
Diapers
when Ryan leaves for work
She's not super stoked about talking about Grandma's baby. We're working on it, haha.
Scotty the bird
the vacuum
sitting in her high chair
Avocado
water
She's obsessed with the Wii-mote and bringing us our clothes every day before we leave anywhere. If we say the wrong thing while she happens to be eating, she spits her food out and sometimes even stomps on it. So naughty. She's obsessed with Ryan. When I get her up in the morning, she always asks for him and she knocks on the door for him all day. She thinks he sits on the front porch all day while he's at "work." Her favorite part of her life is bubbles at the end of Nursery. She adores nursery, but she talks about the bubbles all week.So cute. I can't even believe what a sweet little person she is. She is such a good talker now. Here are a few of her favorite things to say:
Pi-wo = Pillow (She has a pillow thing. She loves them. So random).
Mama
Dada
Papa
Bye bye
Hi
Ta-da!
Cheese
Sara
Buba = Hunter
Grandma
Mm-mm = Thank you
Vroom vroom = Car
Bear
Books
Butterfly
Balls
Bubbles
George
She makes the noises for:
Cow
Lion
Seal
Kitty
Puppy
Birdy
Baby (grunts or squeals)
Snake
Dinosaur
She has a weird "ha-ha-ha" noise which means water.
![]() |
| Photos thanks to MariAnne |
I know this post is irrelevant to most everyone else. I just can't stand the idea of forgetting this cute stage! Ryan and I are obsessed with these girls. I can't wait to see L grow and change too!


No comments:
Post a Comment