I love my kids birthdays. Everything is just more fun with little kids, and celebrating their birth is about as good as it gets. So fun to get to focus a whole day to these tiny friends. B's other birthdays kind of threw me because I could NOT believe she was another year older. This one wasn't so sneaky. I'm at peace with her and her 3 year old self. 3 is still a baby, right? This has definitely been the most challenging year for me as she has so much sass in such a little body, and most of the time, I'm outnumbered between the two of them. And they know it. And although there is a lot of struggle trying to learn how to parent a toddler, there is so so much good this maniac has brought into our lives. She was the beginning of our family, and I can't think of a better start to our journey.
Things we love about Brianne Rebecca:
-The way she sings what she is saying in an opera voice when she gets really frustrated.
-She is ALWAYS asking questions. About everything. She's so eager to learn.
-How she loves to lead.
-When she says "what...?"(Like she has no idea what you're talking about) and "I don't know."
-How she loves to talk about Jesus.
-How many nicknames she answers to. (B, Banana, Bugar-Boo, Boo-Boo, Bee-nan, Psycho Pants)
-She loves to eat. This girl is SO easy to feed.
-She's potty trained! Love that she decided herself to just start going in the potty.
-The girl is OBSESSED with her Daddy. Can you blame her though?
-She is so cautious. We've learned this year that she is much like her mother. She never, and I mean never has strayed from us, and we only have to tell her something is dangerous once. She knows she doesn't want anything to do with it. She's so hesitant to try new things and gets nervous/anxious easily in certain situations.
I hope she knows how much I treasure her. We just really love her infinity times infinity.
Posting pictures from today tomorrow.
I am way too partied-out to sift through them tonight :)
No comments:
Post a Comment