![]() |
| Saratoga Springs, UT November 2008 |
Today, this twenty-ninth day of October, Ryan and I have been married for exactly 362 days. A year ago today, I was sleeping over at Aunt Becky's house with Jaz (I miss them) eating hot dogs Andrew grilled for us. Today, I'm cleaning the house and beating chicken for dinner tonight while Brianne plays on the floor. But more importantly, I am getting everything ready for my hot date tomorrow. That's right, a night away with my stud muffin of a husband. (Shout out to Grandpa and Grandma C for taking the monkey for a night). As I've spent the week making a mental wish list of possible anniversary gifts I had a realization.. I am a wife to the most handsome, fun, loving, hard-working man you will ever meet. I am a mother to one very happy, very squishy baby girl. I am preparing to go to the San Diego temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to be sealed to them for all eternity. Such "gifts" blow a handbag right out of the water.

No comments:
Post a Comment