I stood in line at Target, waiting to purchase my Desitin and dry shampoo, and I couldn't help but overhear the conversation in front of me. As I quite frequently find myself eavesdropping on local waiting line conversations. Don't judge me. The cashier mentioned to the couple before me, purchasing their $80 worth of Fancy Feast, how she had heard what a beautiful day it was outside; To which the man replied: "Huh, I guess it is quite nice out. I hadn't noticed." What a ridiculous way of life. It was nearly dinner time and that man had not yet stopped to notice what a beautiful day we were having. I don't know about you, but I would be awfully ashamed to become the type of person who does not stop to marvel at what a perfectly brilliant world we live in. Hubby is working hard, the baby is laughing, and the sun is shining. Life is good.
I just noticed that you added comments! Thanks for the reminder that it is important to be aware of our blessings and express our gratitude for the beauty of life.
ReplyDelete