Our life has been quite literally, non-stop chaos recently. Hence my absence from the blogging world for the past couple months. In short:
November 23, 2010 - We were sealed in the San Diego Temple for all eternity, and it was perfect.
Thanksgiving 2010 - We are learning the holidays are always going to be a circus for us as long as we are surrounded by so many loved ones to spend them with. A few highlights were: Breakfast with my family Thanksgiving morning. Like the whole family. Together. And sweet baby Brooke's blessing that evening.
December 11, 2010 - Reception Day!
I finally got to wear my pretty dress, and dance with my lover in a room full of our favorite people. And not just any room. Michele, along with our family and close friends turned that cultural hall into the most romantic, twinkling setting I could imagine. Not to mention the fact that they stayed long after everyone left to take everything down and clean the church. And Marianne's cupcakes were flawless. We truly are blessed to be surrounded by such sweet people in our lives.
Christmas - Christmas Eve was spent at Dad's house. Gifts were exchanged, KFC was on the table, scavenger hunts were conquered, and web cams were in full force. Christmas day, we opened stockings and then made our way to Poway to spend the day with Ryan's family. Dinner rocked, and I got the Willow Tree Nativity scene as a collective gift from Mom, Jason and Lacy, and the Bakers. It's still up in our apartment cause I can't bring myself to box it up. Who am I kidding.. All of our decorations are still up.
New Years was extremely low key for us this year. We went out to dinner with Marla and Ilhan and then we all came back here. We played Wii and got kisses at midnight. Very quietly of course so as not to wake up our sleeping babe. Not the most exciting, but any time we can get with Marla and Ilhan is cool with us.
Fun fact - Ryan got me a membership to The Y! I can finally swim again! Brianne loves the playcare and mommy loves how she feels!
No comments:
Post a Comment