I might also add that Valentine's Day was canceled in the Hartzell hood. We celebrate Valentine's Day. For example: Our first Valentine's Day together, Ryan took me to a rooftop restaurant he only had a glimpse of from one of my favorite movies. He didn't so much as know the name. But he found it for me. He has since regretted setting the bar so high for Valentine's Days to come. But this year, we got sick. Really sick. And although yesterday was far better, neither of us were in dinner date condition. But, Ryan did come out of work yesterday with a dozen red roses in hand. I love him.
February 15, 2011
Personal Day
Today, I don't feel like doing much anything, really. It's not that I'm not feeling well or have a legitimate reason for apathy. I just don't feel like swimming, or running errands, or cleaning house. Our dishes are in the dishwasher, which is where they go when I am too lazy to hand wash them. Maybe it's the weather. Today is a cold and blustery day which suggests Eggo waffles, Gossip Girl, and sweats. So, today, I'm taking a personal day. I did the bare minimum as far as housework is concerned this morning, and I am going to spend my time at the Y however I please.
I might also add that Valentine's Day was canceled in the Hartzell hood. We celebrate Valentine's Day. For example: Our first Valentine's Day together, Ryan took me to a rooftop restaurant he only had a glimpse of from one of my favorite movies. He didn't so much as know the name. But he found it for me. He has since regretted setting the bar so high for Valentine's Days to come. But this year, we got sick. Really sick. And although yesterday was far better, neither of us were in dinner date condition. But, Ryan did come out of work yesterday with a dozen red roses in hand. I love him.
I might also add that Valentine's Day was canceled in the Hartzell hood. We celebrate Valentine's Day. For example: Our first Valentine's Day together, Ryan took me to a rooftop restaurant he only had a glimpse of from one of my favorite movies. He didn't so much as know the name. But he found it for me. He has since regretted setting the bar so high for Valentine's Days to come. But this year, we got sick. Really sick. And although yesterday was far better, neither of us were in dinner date condition. But, Ryan did come out of work yesterday with a dozen red roses in hand. I love him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment