The passed few weeks, I have gone almost entirely radio silent. We got the flu a month or two ago and I still haven't quite kicked it. I stay home most days and if I allowed myself, I could nap like a newborn. I'm exhausted. It's rare that I eat something that actually tastes good. I crave Top Ramen, Kraft Macoroni, and Pringles. My face has broken out, and I pee on the hour. Diagnosis?
We can't wait to meet our sweet new friend in October!
Yes, i do realize 2 tests isn't entirely necessary. I wanted to be thorough people.
Symptoms to date include: Nausea, exhaustion, loss of appetite, and severe pregnancy brain. And when I say severe, I mean running over medians and packing Ryan's sandwich straight into a paper bag, sans Ziploc. I also don't want anything to do with my phone. Meaning, I don't generally answer texts/calls/emails anymore. Weird, huh? Anywho, I'm finally getting to feeling better and I'm loving the extra time I've made lately to play with my best friend. It dawned on me that my time alone with B is limited. My not feeling well enough to swim or run errands has turned out to be a blessing in disguise. I have gotten to spend so much more one on one time with my sweet baby girl.



Wow! When i read this i dont think of my big sister... I think of the best mom Brianne could ever have. Thought of any names for the new baby yet?
ReplyDelete