April 26, 2011

Pictures of Spring

Ryan got a CPK gift card from the Bakers for his birthday, so we treated ourselves to family dinner!

Daddy had to work for the Saturday afternoon session of General Conference, but B watched the whole thing with me!

We took a break in between Sunday sessions at Grandma's house to swing

We went for a walk at The Cove for FHE but didn't quite anticipate how chilly it was outside.

Brianne brushing her own teeth for the first time!

Brianne is IN LOVE with her new friend, Dot. (The little purple ant she's got in a death trap).

Normally I wouldn't post photos of my obviously growing tummy, but I had to share this one. B was so afraid of the ultrasound machine hurting me. She didn't stop screaming until we let her sit up with me and guard my tummy :)

B test driving a new Camero at the mall.

I shared my birthday Mrs. Fields with baby B. Obviously, she didn't enjoy it at all.

Before Grandma's house for the Easter egg hunt with the cousins

Dyeing eggs!




Brianne"s first Easter basket!


Best Easter morning picture ever

On the way to church Easter morning

A little tuckered out from all the Easter festivities :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh that baby! I cant get enough! I feel so bad every time I have to leave you guys! I hate saying goodbye :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with those little shoes!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring is sweeter with such a cute girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are all precious! Love the one of her guarding your tummy.

    ReplyDelete