1. I'm beginning to love when Ryan works late. We sleep in, Brianne is in bed when he gets home and we can sit down to a nice dinner.
2. Pregnancy is a lot more boring the second time around. I sometimes even forget. This is a good thing though. We are blessed to have everything going exactly as it should.
3. I love love love how much my little girl loves to snuggle. Just randomly during the day, she comes over and cuddles up to me. Love her.
4. I'm really into birds lately. Bird jewelry, home decor, clothing, art.. you name it.
5. I don't believe we're having a girl. I'm almost convinced it's actually a boy. Weird...
6. I'm on a fast-food-fast indefinitely. The other day I ate fast food for two consecutive meals. Which is disturbing and a clear display of the fact that my cravings are out of control. I've got to get it together.
7. I love Easter. Everything about Easter makes me happy. Dresses, baskets, bunnies, hats, gloves, ahh!
8. I'd really like a table, chairs, and tea set for the babies' room. With two little girls, this is kind of a necessity.
9. We became Costco members! It's like we're finally becoming grown ups.
10. A week from Saturday, I will be in the same room as Keith Urban AND John Mayer.. At the same time. No big deal. They're only my two most favorite artists of all time for ever and ever. My most perfect husband has had this birthday surprise in the works for quite a while now and our sweet parents are watching Brianne for the weekend for us as we will be in Vegas for the show! To top it off, I scored us killer seats and we get a vacation. Happy birthday to me!

how fun! Matt and I went to Las Vegas to see Bon Jovi a few years ago. It was so much fun! Enjoy yourselves!
ReplyDelete