June 13, 2011

I Hate Baby Cries

Teething is so sad. Most people know, we have a happy baby, and I don't mean generally speaking. I mean, from the second she was born, she only cries when she needs something and always always always sleeps. She smiles and waves at everyone that walks by and is happy every morning just to be alive. But right now, she's whimpering in her crib as she falls asleep because her teeth ail her so. She doesn't cry when she goes to bed. Ever. I am crying a little because I wish I could make her feel better so she could just be comfortable.

Babies crying makes me generally uncomfortable. Whenever I hear someone's baby crying in public, I can't focus. It drives me insane. I have the sudden urge to go scoop up said baby and remedy the situation. Now I know that sometimes babies just cry. And I know that sometimes babies need/want something and no one knows what that thing is or how to get it. But baby cries are just so sad.

22 Weeks Stats:
Weight gain: No idea as of recently. I'm sticking with the 2.5 pounds.
Movements: Tons! We watched my stomach roll around last night.
Cravings: Candy.
Sleep: Wonderful, mostly. Except for the horrific nightmares.
Best moment this week: Ordering our new stroller!
Gender: Girl, of course.
Labor signs: No way.
Belly button: Getting shallow...
What I miss: Not being so hyper-sensitive to smells and things that gross me out.
What I'm looking forward to: A day at the fair with the family this week.
Weekly wisdom: San Diego is uncomfortably warm in June. (More so when you are with child).
Milestones: People notice I'm pregnant. Not sure how I feel about being noticeably top heavy yet.

1 comment:

  1. That really is unusual for Brianne. She is such a happy girl. Hope she feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete