On the eve of L's birth, I warned Ryan that he should plan on not going to work the next day because I was going to have a baby. He laughed. I cried. I was in inactive labor all. night. Then at 6am I called and convinced Dr. Maresh to check me again. I drove myself to the doctor because Ryan was convinced that I was delusional. In retrospect, I don't blame him. I had cooked french toast casserole in the crock pot all night as our last supper. I tried to fit myself into Ryan's
Tomorrow, on her birthday, we are having a Sunday family dinner (our favorite) at Grandma's house and I am going to give her a cuddly stuffed polar bear and read her this book.
We just love this sweet tiny. That word sums her up perfectly. Sweet.
She snuggles and kisses and hugs and dances.
She says: Mama, Dada, dog, hi dog, & "milk."
She blows kisses, plays peek a boo, and waves.
She loves her sissy and her Dada.
She's my little friend though. We get each other. She makes my heart smile.
I can't even believe we have TWO sweet baby tinies.
Now I'm crying..


:) Uh oh! Time for another! :) You are such a good Mommy Mol. I am proud of you and Ryan!
ReplyDelete