July 28, 2012

Family Reunion?

We had some family come into town this week from a couple different places. It was a riot. We have 4 kids 2 and under, and more big kids than I can count. We cased quite a ruckus, and we loved it! I loved seeing B so excited to play with her cousins (Brooke). We had so much fun. One of the sister missionaries at the Mormon Battalion asked if we were a family reunion. Haha! The truth is, it appears as such even when it's just us and our parents with all the people and strollers. We had so much fun, and we're sad to see them go!

4 comments:

  1. We had a fun time! I love the picture of Brianne's sandy feet while she eats dinner. When John finally ate his sandwich, he was surprised that it was a bit sandy. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those kids are pretty serious about the washing. I think we should get them on laundry duty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly I love your blog, it's so cute!!! You and your girls dress so cute!!! I love all the outfits :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, these pictures are too cute. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my latest outfit and post for LaurenConrad.com. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete