I haven't posted in a long while. To recap, we:
Bought a car (favoritethingthathaseverhappened)
Got a puppy
Went to Disneyland
Fought off stomach flus, Strep Throat and sinus infections/swimmers ear.
Went on a spontaneous family vacation to Palm Springs. So fun!
Broke another iPhone.
Also in Palm Springs, B started talking. Like REALLY talking. Sentences, questions, emotions, and just about every word there is. Big girl.
Yesterday, we went to the park to celebrate L's 10 month birthday an LJ's 5 month. I can't even believe we have a 10 month old. ALMOST as crazy as a 5 month old sister :) And now, for a Leighton update.. Because I don't want to forget a single thing:
Nicknames: Lala, Sissy, L
Crawling: Not a chance. She physically CAN, but refuses tummy time. She's working on standing up holding onto furniture.
Words: Hi, Mama, Dada, and oh my WORD does she have the sweetest little wave. She waves and says hi to everyone she sees. I die.
I'm also proud to announce that we finally have a mommy's girl :). B loves me, but boy does she relish the moment Dad comes home! They have a thing. They're BFFs. Makes me so happy to watch them together, but I ADORE L's constant cuddles. She's happiest when I hold/wear her. Please let this never end.
Food: LOTS of Cheerios, and PB&J. Crackers are her very favorite though. And, of course, while we were in Palm Springs she declared a nursing strike. It's totally a real thing. I had no idea. She just screams if ever I try to nurse her. How dare I? Our pediatrician told us she was old enough to have cow's milk so we've been using a mixture of that, formula, and what breastmilk I can pump. I finally accepted yesterday that shes not going to start nursing again and bought a good pump. Here's to scheduled pumping and inordinate amounts of water till we can get some of the good stuff back in this little tiny's system!










Love the family picture.
ReplyDelete