November 11, 2011
Chipped Polish
As of yesterday thanks to Ryan, I am finally back to working out and it feels awesome. Although, it is a little sad how winded I am for the first half hour. Whatever. Thank goodness for sweet husbands. He has been getting up in the morning with the girls and getting the day started with clean diapers, breakfast, etc. while I get an extra hour or so of sleep. Then, I nurse Leighton and he hangs out with them for another hour while I work out. Thanks to Ryan, and about 5 straight hours of sleep a night, I am starting to feel like a human being again. I shower before noon. I go to Costco once a week. Our house is clean. I keep up with the laundry, and I eat at least twice before Ryan gets home. However, 5 hours is the longest stretch of time Leighton goes without eating. Other than that, it's every hour and a half. I had B nursing every hour and a half, and she started sleeping through the night at 8 weeks, so there's hope.. right? And my toe nail polish is still chipped. I hate chipped nail polish. Sue me. Either keep up with the maintenance or don't paint them, you know? Anyway, I am still learning to keep the 3 of us fed, well rested, cleaned, and dressed on a daily basis. Poor Ryan has been on his own for lunch and dinner still. Kind of because I have embraced a semi-vegan diet as of late that I have forced upon the rest of the household. Since I haven't taken the time to sit down and find new yummy recipes, our grocery supply consists of mostly snackage. On the upside, my days recently consist of a tad more structure, and fewer tears. Special thanks to my sweet Ryan, and to Papa John for making a habit of taking B to the park every once in a while. She loves her Papa dearly. And mama loves the break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment