November 15, 2011

Nakedness

While looking through my phone pictures this morning I realized, the past week for us has included a lot of nudity. Baby nudity, that is. The photos speak for themselves...



The first photo is an illustration of how much B loves to shower. We shower her off almost every night before bed and screams when I take her out. When Ryan and I want to shower, we have to step around all the toys, kitchen utensils, sippy cups, and washcloths she leaves in there.

Yesterday was my first day taking the kids out completely by myself. We dropped Ryan off and then I took B to pick out a potty seat at Target. She has been recognizing when she needs to pee for a while now and asks for a new diaper if hers is wet, so I figured now was a good time to try our luck at the big girl potty. This morning, I covered the family room in towels see photo #2 and blocked off the rest of the house. She went diaperless until nap time and sat on the potty for a while, but nothing exciting yet. She was a little nervous so we used raspberries, milk, water, baby L, and Yo Gabba Gabba thank you YouTube app for entertainment. Stay tuned. And wish me luck.

After we ran errands, we spent the afternoon with our sweet friends Michele and Keaton. B was so ecstatic to get to play with her buddy again and I missed mine dearly. We had so much fun going on walks, feeding the ducks, and petting the puppies at the dog park. We love the Chesleys!

Love these sweet friends.

1 comment:

  1. B is adorable! And Leighton is just precious! You have such a beautiful family Molly, I love reading your blog :]

    ReplyDelete