November 1, 2011

11/1/11


1. Today is our second anniversary. Love you cute boyfriend.
2. I just had a bouquet of roses delivered to my door. What a perfect husband.
3. Today is my first day as a stay at home mom of two without Ryan here to help me. Wish me luck.
4. This morning, I got to rock both my girls while L nursed, and B drank her morning bottle. Love love.
5. Ryan and I went out to eat twice last week to celebrate and we discovered that our girls have trained us to eat our entire meal in just under 5 minutes. We had a lot of extra chatting time, which was so fun.
6. Yesterday, we took family photos with Brooke, and I cannot wait to see them. Her and her husband were so seriously awesome. They're super talented, and totally fun.
7. Also thanks to Brooke, I'm a little bit obsessed with the idea of this stroller.
8. I miss Ryan.
9. A few weeks ago, I left my iPhone on top of the car and drove away. Now I am using one of Ryan's extras until the iPhone becomes available to employees. I hate this stupid little phone.
10. L is crying and I have no idea what she needs. Story of my life.
11. We are finally getting back to a semi-normal sleeping/napping schedule and I am beginning to feel confident in my mothering abilities.

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there! Congrats on two years, we'll be there in Dec.!! Wow two years, Two babies... We must be grown up or something?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you sweetie. And you should never question your mothering abilities. You are the best mother I've ever known.
    I'm glad you made it through your first day on your own. You know I'm only a phone call away if you need help. But if anyone can be a perfect wife and mommy then it's definitely you.
    <3

    ReplyDelete