Stats:
Weight gain: To date, 11 pounds. I'm pretty excited about this, as I have been really good about eating well and exercising this time around. This is about half of what my weight gain was with B. Yay, me!
Movements: Becoming quite painful..
Movements: Becoming quite painful..
Stretch Marks: So many. Ughhh.
Cravings: Coke, and sugar cereals. Think Will Ferrel's diet on Elf.
Cravings: Coke, and sugar cereals. Think Will Ferrel's diet on Elf.
Sleep: I seriously can't take peeing more than twice a night. I wake up with a bladder so full, I question whether I can walk or not.
Best moment this week: I'm just generally excited this week. I cannot wait to meet our sweet new friend!Gender: Girl.
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks. Ughhh!
Belly button: Kind of in.. Borderline outie.
What I miss: Being small. Ryan always calls me his "little wife." I wish this were true...
What I'm looking forward to: Baby! Duh. Everything about babies. I can't wait for Brianne to meet her. I can't wait for late night feedings, blankets, tiny diapers. Ahhh.
Weekly wisdom: Peeing four times before bed, does not mean you've eliminated nightly bathroom breaks.Milestones: We've begun getting baby ready. Today I got a swing and a swaddle blanket, and next month we will be getting our rocking chair, bassinet, and other essentials. Oh, and I get to unpack all of Brianne's tiny newborn clothes!
![]() |
| 33 Week Belly Photo |

Such a cute mommy you are Molly! I love this picture. You are so beautiful!
ReplyDelete