August 8, 2011

Monday Mahem

1. Today marks the one week point of living in our new place, and we love it.
2. Summer is overrated.
3. Ryan and I started WW3 over furniture placement in our new space. The conclusion is to throw it all away and buy a plasma screen.
4. Our tiny little baby now sleeps in a toddler bed. It is going far better than I expected.
5. I am so over being pregnant.
6. I can't breathe. I lay awake for 2 hours last night because I was afraid that if I fell asleep, my body wouldn't breathe on it's own.
7. Brianne sleeps from 12-3 every afternoon. It is now 1:30 and I have resorted to leaving her in her bedroom, even if she is having a tea party with Dot.
8. I'm starving. Nothing in our house appeals to me at the moment or ever as of recently.
9. I am so not ready to have two babies. But I am ready to have zero babies in my belly.
10. I just want a cheeseburger.

Have you seen anything cuter in your life? Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment